Over the years we have had some very nice things said about us. We don’t pretend that we’ve never had any negative feedback (it sometimes helps), but we’ve decided to share the lovely comments on this website
We don’t enter ourselves for hospitality award competitions, but sometimes guests kindly nominate us. Those that pleased us most are:
- The Good Hotel Guide Editor’s Choice Award 2016, 2015 & 2014.
- The Good Hotel Guide’s Cesar Award for the Scottish Guest House of the Year 2012.
- Winner of Scottish Hotel Review’s “Good for the Soul” award in 2004.
- Runner-up in the Observer Monthly Magazine’s Food Awards in 2009.
- 3rd Seaside Hotel in the Sunday Times Ultimate 100 British and Irish Hotels 2013.
- We were also featured as one of the Sunday Telegraph’s 50 cosiest hotels and No 4 in the Observer’s list of 20 Cosy Inns for winter.
You can look at a couple of recent pages from our guest book by clicking on the thumbnails below.